The Most Advanced & Affordably
Priced All Natural Water Ionizer
Pure Hydration is the most advanced and affordably priced water ionizer on the market. Connects right to your faucets cold water supply in minutes and includes everything needed to install. Alkaline Antioxidant Water will improve your body’s pH balance, digestive health, sleep, weight loss, skin tone, blood circulation, and detoxification. Alkaline Antioxidant Water is known to slow the aging process by adding abundant anti-oxidants that neutralize free radicals within the body while reducing oxidative stress, acidity, and inflammation. Proprietary water molecular restructuring for quick cellular absorption is accomplished through advanced centrifugal magnetic rotational technology.
The performance ratings of Pure Hydration render it a world-class contender against any water ionizer on the planet.
- 9.5 pH rating
- Oxidative Reduction Potential (ORP) of -450
- Molecular Hydrogen rating of 1,500 parts per billion (PPB)
Four Stages of Purification
- Cation Resin Filter
- Neutralizes mercury and other heavy metals
- Softens hard water for better taste and texture creating a smooth pure hydrating water
- High compressed ceramic diatomic filter with 0.2 – 0.5 micron pore diameter
- Removes micro-particulate contaminants, sludge and rust
- Alkaline/Hydrogen infusing filter
- Activated Carbon & Magnesium for increasing molecular hydrogen level to 1,500 parts per billion
- 0.1 – 0.3 micron rated filtering for removing bacteria, virus, and microbes
- Carbon block 0.1 – 0.3 micron rated media filter
- Removes chlorine, odor and organic heavy metals
- Contains Coral, Tourmaline, Zeolite, KDF, and Barley Stone for increasing alkalinity and neutralizing mercury & other heavy metals
COSAN/USA PURE HYDRATION WARRANTY
Purchaser must retain the original sales receipt and register Pure Hydration unit within 30 days of purchase. Register Online or by mailing in the card that was included with the purchase.
We are confident in the quality and craftsmanship of our water ionizers and we proudly offer a LIFETIME warranty for manufacturer defects on all Pure Hydration water ionizers. Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and for Pure Hydration units sold directly by Cosan/USA® or an authorized dealer of Cosan/USA®.
Repair work can only be performed through the Cosan/USA® repair center located in Ormond Beach, Florida or an authorized repair center. Please thoroughly read the owners manual before attempting to use your ionizer.
Customer must contact Cosan/USA® Customer Service and provide proof of purchase within the product warranty time period. We will repair or replace and return the product, without charge within a reasonable period of time, subject to the conditions in the above paragraphs, if examination discloses any part to be defective in workmanship or material. If we are unable to repair the product, we will provide a replacement unit, at the company’s discretion and cost.
HOW THE WARRANTY WORKS
- The lifetime warranty covers any and all defective parts on all Pure Hydration models for the life of the ionizer. The life of the water ionizer is non-expiring.
- For the first five (5) years all parts and labor are covered at 100%. After five (5) years from purchase, the customer is responsible to pay for filters should we determine the unit worthy of replacement. Cosan/USA will not warranty used filters and will only seek charge for the filter pack after 5-years in cases where the unit is warranted with a new replacement. Owners are responsible for labor and freight charges but replacement parts remain free for the life of the ionizer as long as the problem is due to a manufacturing defect.
- The warranty covers all parts and labor as described above. If you experience a manufacturers defect with your water ionizer during the first 60-days, we will cover ground shipping each way. After the first 60 days, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
- The warranty expressly covers all failures due to defects in materials and/or workmanship, which can occur during normal use. This is a “repair or replace” warranty and Cosan/USA® will always attempt to repair your unit. If repair is not possible, Cosan/USA® will supply a replacement unit at its discretion. Normal wear and tear is not covered under the warranty.
Customers outside the USA take full responsibility for any shipping costs to and from repair center for warranty work and for any duties or customs fees incurred.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Damage caused by: failure to replace filters in a timely manner. Cosan filters not only clean the water but also protect the ionizer from damage caused by particulates in the water. Filter replacement is mandated at a minimum of every 6-months for well water users and 12-months for city water users. Failure to replace filters with genuine Cosan/USA® filters at the required times may result in your warranty being voided. The best way to avoid this from happening is to have the replacement filters auto shipped 30 days prior to the replacement date.
- Damages caused by: any misuse or abuse, such as dropping the unit.
- The exterior finish on the machine. Do NOT use harsh detergents or scrubbing type sponges and cleansers to clean the ionizer; a damp clean paper towel followed by a dry paper towel will restore a perfect finish to the ionizer
- Damages caused by excessive water pressure. The inlet water pressure should not exceed 60 PSI. This is the national plumbing code standard for water pressure in all homes and is not a special request of ES4-Life®. You can purchase a water pressure gauge from your local Home Depot or Lowe’s for around $10.00 and test it yourself. The water pressure gauge simply screws onto any outside hose outlet and will show you your water pressure when turned on. If your water pressure exceeds 60 PSI, all of your plumbing appliances are in jeopardy, please take this seriously.
UNAUTHORIZED SALES CHANNELS
Warranties are voided if a product is purchased through unauthorized channels; this includes websites that are not authorized to use Cosan/USA® trademarked names, images and logos. To confirm warranty coverage prior to purchasing a product, contact Cosan/USA® at 386-673-2964 with the serial number located on the back of the unit.
EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
WE SHALL NOT IN ANY CASE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. Such excluded damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits or revenue, and loss of the use of the products. The limited lifetime warranty covers all defective parts on all ionizer models for the life of the purifier. The life of the water ionizer is calculated as described above. If you experience a problem with your water ionizer during the first 60 days and it was purchased from Cosan/USA, we cover ground shipping each way.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE 5-YEAR INITIAL WARRANTY EXPIRES
We are very proud to offer a maximum repair cost guarantee of $125.00 for all Cosan/USA® ionizers, which means that you will never be charged more than the cost of new filters after the full coverage portion of the lifetime warranty has expired. Owners are responsible for labor and freight charges but replacement parts remain free for the life of the ionizer as long as the problem is due to a manufacturing defect. We also offer lifetime FREE parts on all models where the customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from Cosan/USA®.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
There are no express warranties except as listed above. The warrantor is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage or damages arising out of the use of any, unauthorized attachment. All express and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period.
DIRECTIONS FOR UTILIZING OUR WARRANTY SERVICE
This Warranty service is available by contacting Cosan/USA® or one of its authorized dealers. Customer must acquire a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and print a return receipt to include with the ionizer before shipping. You must include the Return Instructions Form (RIF) with the ionizer to insure return shipping to the correct mailing address.
Please never send in your ionizer for warranty or service without including the printed Return Authorization Form with RAN number and Return Instruction Form (RIF) inside the box (customer service will email this form to you or you can download from www.cosanusa.net). Contact: 1-386-673-2964 or email Info@cosanusa.net for assistance.
Mail Products To:
1230 N. US Hwy. 1, Ste. 20
Ormond Beach, Florida
WATER LEAK LIABILITY STATEMENT
All Cosan/USA® products are built to last. Housings, hoses and fittings are covered by our lifetime warranty.
Neither Cosan/USA, a USA corporation nor any manufacturer of Cosan/USA® products makes any warranty as to damages caused by water leaks of any kind. Cosan/USA® will not be responsible for any damages caused by leaking water for any reason. This includes work done by Cosan/USA® employees or hired contractors.
Cosan/USA® currently includes a battery operated water leak detector and emergency shut-off in all Under-Counter Conversion Kits. In the event of leakage, the unit will sound an alarm and shut off water supply. The detector should be installed within 12” of the ionizer. Cosan/USA® does not guarantee or warrantee the water alarm product to perform and makes no claims on it whatsoever.
Always check the water pressure of your home and assure it does not exceed national plumbing code of 45 PSI. A maximum of 60 PSI is acceptable for Cosan/USA® filters. Be sure all plumbing codes in your home are up to national standards.
It is a good idea to periodically check under your sink and inspect for water leaks especially when the product is new. This would apply to any brand water ionizer or pre-filter assy. Ninety percent of all water leaks experienced with new products occur within the first 12 hours of installation. If you are not going to be home and able to check on the filters during this time, please turn the water supply to the filters off until you will be home for 12 hours or more.
It is always a good habit to shut off the water supply to the unit or to your entire home when going away on vacation or extended periods of time in order to avoid unexpected floods. For periods of two weeks or longer, remove water ionizer on board filters, place in a plastic bag and refrigerate.
By installing any Cosan/USA® under-counter water ionizer, you agree to hold Cosan/USA harmless for any water damage caused by leaking water for any reason.