Theories that genetics determine a role in disease have been disproved. Genetics are responsible for hair color, eye color, skin color, boy or girl and determine what your cells do. There is not one disease that is transmitted genetically!
“Epigenetics: The Death of the Genetic Theory of Disease Transmission” by Dr. Joel Wallach is an in depth book on the theories of genetics, auto-immune and many other diseases. Your genes don’t determine if you will live as long as your grandfather. If you lived the same lifestyle, ate the same foods, got all the 90 Essential Nutrients, drank good water, then you would live as long as he did.
Childhood Diseases from Nutritional Deficiencies
Children born with Down’s Syndrome, Cleft Palate, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida, are blamed on the parents and say it was passed on in the genes. It turns out that these are simple nutritional deficiencies. During pregnancy the genes weren’t able to perform their function properly because they were lacking in nutrients – the 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 amino acids and 3 fatty acids.
A Good Habit to Form
One of the best things we can do for our families and friends, instead of giving them Wedding gifts, Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts etc. is to give them the 90 Essential Nutrients. Especially when someone tells you they are planning to start a family. The best time to start nutrition in our children is before they are born! Mom’s need to start months before becoming pregnant so that her system is built up, then when she does become pregnant the baby’s genes will have all the nutrients they need to produce a healthy child.
Our Food in America
Most Americans born before the Second World War ate excellent quality food. They have a strong healthy body that can withstand occasional indulgence in junk food without causing too much harm. Not so with our food supply today. Even when we feed our children organically grown foods they are still lacking in the 90 Essential Nutrients because our air is polluted, our water supply tainted and the soil is depleted. Did you know that even organic farmer’s can use a few pesticides on their crops? The government gives them acceptable amounts they can use and still be considered organic!
We are Responsible for Our Children’s Health
If you can’t move to Costa Rica, where you can still get nutritious fruits and vegetables, then you will have to stay on top of your children’s diet.
- Feed them as many organic fresh vegetables and fruits.
- grass fed beef.
- wild caught fish.
- Stay away from processed foods, cereals, candy, fruity drinks and for goodness sake canned sodas. Most packaged food is loaded with sugar, salt and preservatives.
- Give them plenty of good filtered water
- Supplement with the 90 Essential Nutrients
- Health Risks of Chlorine - January 15, 2017
- Health Risks of Feminine Hygiene Products - December 18, 2016
- Causes of Chronic Constipation in Women - December 14, 2016
- Stop the FDA’s New Attack on Supplements - December 4, 2016
- Glutathione and Cancer Prevention - November 23, 2016
- MICRO-CURRENT - November 20, 2016
- Genetics Does Not Determine Children’s Health - November 13, 2016
- Stress and The Cortisol Connection - November 7, 2016
- Great Information and New Products on the Way - October 30, 2016
- Realistic Expectations - October 14, 2016