Glutathione (pronounced “gloota-thigh-own”) is your best prevention against cancer. This is the most important molecule that your body produces. It’s also known as the “Mother” of antioxidants. Little was known about this unique protein until research was begun in the late 1970’s. Dr. Gustavo Bounous and Dr. Patricia Kongshaun wanted to find a perfect protein to help cancer patients survive. Cancer patients can not absorb protein and in the latter stages suffer from a wasting syndrome called cachexia. Affected patients lose weight, including muscle, no matter how much they eat.
Low levels of glutathione have also been found in people with chronic fatigue syndrome, heart disease, chronic infections, autoimmune disease, diabetes, autism, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, asthma, kidney problems, liver disease and more.
Glutathione is critical for immune function and controlling inflammation. It is the master detoxifier and the body’s main antioxidant in the prevention of cancer, protecting our cells and making our energy metabolism run well. The immune system is incredibly complex. Glutathione exists in every cell of your body and is essential for life and critical for health. This molecule is constantly being used up in dozens of your body’s functions and is difficult to replace.
Things That Deplete Your Glutathione
- Processed Foods
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Contaminated Water
Things To Build Your Glutathione
- Consume sulfur-rich foods i.e. garlic, onions and the cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, kale, collards, cabbage, cauliflower, watercress, etc.).
- Supplement with Immunocal, this is the best source of cysteine and the amino acid building blocks for glutathione synthesis.
- Exercise – start with walking and build up to 30 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise.
One would think it would be easy just to take glutathione as a pill, but the body digests protein — so you wouldn’t get the benefits if you did it this way. Immunocal is a patented formula that is absorbed by the digestive system, passes through the blood stream and taken in by the cells to produce the glutathione.
If you would like more in-depth information, feel free to contact me, sign up for the free reports or leave a comment below.
- Health Risks of Chlorine - January 15, 2017
- Health Risks of Feminine Hygiene Products - December 18, 2016
- Causes of Chronic Constipation in Women - December 14, 2016
- Stop the FDA’s New Attack on Supplements - December 4, 2016
- Glutathione and Cancer Prevention - November 23, 2016
- MICRO-CURRENT - November 20, 2016
- Genetics Does Not Determine Children’s Health - November 13, 2016
- Stress and The Cortisol Connection - November 7, 2016
- Great Information and New Products on the Way - October 30, 2016
- Realistic Expectations - October 14, 2016